Artist: Sasha
Title: Fundacion Party Live at Club Avalon (Los Angeles)
Genre: House
Year: 2006
Type: bootleg
Encoder: lame-3.96
Grabber: EAC
Source: CD
Quality: VBRkbps/44.1kHz
Tracks: 02
Ripper: 1KING
Rip Date: 07-07-2006
Label: n/a

:: T R A C K L i S T ::
Part One:
o1. Stop Clock (Part 1) / Badger
o2. Night Falls / Booka Shade
o3. Sssholz (Falko Brocksieper Remix) / Gabriel Ananda
o4. The Girl From Botany Bay / Minilogue
o5. Ahck / Minilogue
o6. Forces Fiction / John Tejada
o7. I Feel Space / M.A.N.D.Y.
o8. Body Hunter / Rusty
o9. Meeting At The Cornfields / Tomie Nevada
1o. My Blue Car / Robert Babicz
11. Deep Throat / Andrea Doria
Part Two:
o1. My Bleep (Roman Flugel Remix) / Radio Slave
o2. Monkeybreak / Nils Noa
o3. Duende (Lost in Robert Babicz Space Remix) / Martin Eyerer and Toni Rios
o4. Begun the End Has / Joel Mull
o5. That's A Nice Way To Give Me Feedback / Minilogue & KAB
o6. Espooe Rose / Tim Deluxe
o7. To The Music (Lotterboys Dub) / Colder
o8. Mallflowers / Gus Gus
o9. Tatu Tata / Paul Kalkbrenner
1o. Stop Clock (Part 2) / Badger

:: R E L E A S E i N F O ::
Multi-talented DJ/producer/remixer SASHA has teamed up with Instant Live--the premier service provider of on-site concert recording and distribution--for a special release of his Fundacion residency closing party scheduled for Saturday, June 24 at Avalon in Hollywood, CA. Instant Live will enable fans to immediately purchase a two-plus hour live recording of SASHA's set and leave the venue with a 2-CD set in hand. This will mark the first legitimate, truly live album to be officially released by any DJ, ever. In addition to being the premier live offering from a DJ, SASHA's association with Instant Live is unique on two counts. He is the first electronic artist ever to join forces with the company (recent Instant Live artists include The Allman Brothers Band, The Dears, The Cult, Yo-Yo Ma). Secondly, in traditional DJ style, SASHA will mainly be playing other artists’ music. Historically, most live recordings of DJ sets are bootlegged from radio broadcasts or by a concertgoer. In an unprecedented move, Instant Live will pre-license all the music in Sasha’s record box, giving him the flexibility to truly perform live without preplanning his set. Unlike bootlegs, every artist on this release will be properly compensated. "This is an amazing advancement in the use of technology" says Sasha. "It just blows me away and it is truly exciting that it's possible to do something like this. This culture, like it or not, was built on bootlegs and now downloads. Instant Live allows me to put my sets directly into the hands of the fans while supporting the music makers. With the artwork and packaging, it will be a great memento of the night. This music has always been about immediacy, it really is here and now."
Here is the 2CD rip. Unfortunately there are no .cue files, but the tracklisting is as follows.

:: T R A C K S ::
01. Fundacion Party Live At Club Avalon (Los Angeles) 24-06-2006 "69:08
02. Fundacion Party Live At Club Avalon (Los Angeles) 24-06-2006 "62:22
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TOTAL TIME: 131:30 min
TOTAL SIZE: 178,10 MB

http://rapidshare.de/files/25279010/Sas … NG_pt1.rar
http://rapidshare.de/files/25278669/Sas … NG_pt2.rar

password for .rar: feelthathouse
.rar included 5 files: .wp3; .m3u; .sfv; .nfo; .jpg